Two stops via the Inbound Red Line to South Station and three stops via the Inbound Red Line to Boston Downtown Crossing and Boston Park Street Station.
What does DTX stand for?
DTX stands for Downtown Crossing (band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTX
We have 3 other meanings of DTX in our Acronym Attic
- Draw the World Together
- Difficult to Work With
- Double-Tongued Word Wrester (website)
- Dallas, Texas
- Deadly Tactix (gaming clan)
- Delta Tau Xi (fraternity in National Lampoon's 'Animal House' movie)
- Digital Training Exercise (US Army)
- Direct Transmission
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Dead to You (Internet slang)
- Direct to You (various locations)
- Discount to Yield (investing)
- Double Twisting Yurchenko (Artistic Gymnastics Vault)
- Draw Texture Yarn (textile industry)
- Deutscher Touring Yacht Club (Tutzing, Bavaria, Germany)
- Downtown Youth Center
- Drink Till You Drop
- Dorchester Town Youth Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Downtown Crossing There is also a roasting facility in Hopedale and an online store where customers can order a variety of coffees.
Instead, he mentioned to the police that he had GPS tracking enabled on the device and that the iPad was somewhere near the Park Street stop and Downtown Crossing.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Suffolk acquired the historic, partially renovated property in the Downtown Crossing neighborhood after a developer's condominium project failed.
salons/boutiques/ dining district, have well-established reputations as centers of retailing, "There are new emerging areas in downtown Boston, such as Downtown Crossing, the theater district, and the Seaport area, which have phenomenal new infrastructure improvements and developments either under construction or planned," Pierik said.
On Wednesday, Eugene police officers Randy Sewell and Scott Dillon joined railroad police monitoring downtown crossings for the inevitable violators.
Bargain hunters head straight to Downtown Crossing where you can find Macy's, Filene's Basement, TK Max and WJK Shoe Warehouse, which is full of cut-price boots and shoes.
Near the Downtown Crossing there's Macy's and Filene's, a store that discounts anything left on its designer rails after just a week.