In addition, the operator can perform mandatory testing of the downhole safety valve without the added cost of a lift boat previously required due to the small platform's limited crane capacity and deck space.
What does DSV stand for?
DSV stands for Downhole Safety Valve (oil wells)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSV
We have 65 other meanings of DSV in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Sum Variation
- Digital Survey Vehicle
- Dilute Solution Viscosity
- Direct Safety Violation
- Directia Sanitar Veterinara
- Direction des Sciences du Vivant (French: Directorate of Life Sciences; Commissariat à l'Énergie Atomique)
- Direction des Services Vétérinaires (French: Directorate of Veterinary Services; various nations)
- Dive Surface Valve (rebreather)
- Diving Support Vessel
- Donauschwäbische Sportvereinigung (German: Danube-Swabian Sport Association; Los Angeles, CA)
- Drahtseilvereinigung e.V (German: Association of German Steel Wire Rope Makers)
- Drillstring Valve
- Drop Ship Vendor (supply chain management technique)
- Dynamic Signature Verification
- Steam Supply Valve
- Design, Specification, and Verification of Interactive Systems (Workshop)
- Défense Sud Vallée Aisne (French: Defense Aisne Valley South)
- Dépannage Serrurerie Vitrerie Aluminium (French: Aluminum Glazing Hardware Repair)
- Désinfection des Surfaces par Voie Aérienne (French: Disinfection of Surfaces Through the Air)
- Digital Subtraction Vertebral Arteriography
Samples in periodicals archive:
AVA International produces a broad range of products for oil- and gas-related activity including packers, wireline tools, completion accessories, downhole safety valves and surface safety valves.