Since I have some downtime and I am sitting down, down home, downtown downing a cup of coffee I thought I would write this down," Bill writes.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Down (Stage) Right Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other meanings of DRCOther Resources:
We have 407 other definitions for DRC in our Acronym Attic
- District Recruiting Command
- Diverse-Redundant Component(s)
- Doctoral Research Center (Institute for Transformative Thought and Learning; Arizona and California)
- Document Release Center
- Documentation Retention Center
- Dogbert's Ruling Class
- Dolphin Research Center
- Domain Resource Centre
- Domaine de la Romanée Conti (French winery; Burgundy, France)
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (football player)
- Downtown Revitalization Committee (various locations)
- Drug Regimen Compliance
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Dual Resident Corporation
- Dumbarton Rail Corridor (transportation project; California)
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Dynamic Range Control (Dolby Digital)
- Dynamic Rate Change
- Dynamic Ride Control (Audi)
- Dynamics Research Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fate of the 106-year-old Anglican Book Centre (ABC), the oldest bookstore in Toronto, was sealed by the Council of General Synod (CoGS), which approved a recommendation during its fall meeting to shut down the storefront operation at Toronto's 80 Hayden St.
What King purposely didn’t tell you, and Beyond The Down Low author Keith Boykin aptly points out in his New York Times bestseller, is that King’s findings are unfounded and are strictly a scare tactic to line his own pockets.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has issued a bulletin stating that debt should be pushed down if "(1) [Target] is to assume the debt of [Holding,] either presently or in a planned transaction in the future; (2) the proceeds of a debt or equity offering of [Target] will be used to retire all or a part of [Holding's] debt; or (3) [Target] guarantees or pledges its assets as collateral for [Holding's] debt.
Churchill Downs and UPS are teaming up to bring the horsepower of the Kentucky Derby to NASCAR, as the two companies today unveiled a special Kentucky Derby 133 paint scheme that will be featured on the #44 UPS Toyota Camry driven by champion Dale Jarrett as he competes in the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway on April 29.
The seven skills and/or processes that go into the making of the successful hurdler may be broken down as follows.
The latest month's data lowered the Dodge Index to 139 (1996=100), down from 147 in February and a revised 151 in January.
That concern prompted the National Down Syndrome Congress, a Park Ridge, Ill.