RWO aims to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, correspond generally to the price and yield return performance of the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Real Estate Securities Index.
What does DJWG stand for?
DJWG stands for Dow Jones Wilshire Global (Index)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- De Jong Van Schooten (Dutch: The Young Van Schooten; management company)
- De jeugd van tegenwoordig (Dutch)
- Diploma in Java Technologies
- DjVu Format (filename extension)
- Daniel J. Wilcox
- Dank Je Wel (Dutch)
- DeutschJapanischer Wirtschaftskreis eV (German: German-Japanese Industrial Cooperation Committee)
- Diamond and Jewelry Wizard (est. 1992; San Rafael, CA)
- Dorinha Jeans Wear (fashion label)
- Duhuo Jisheng Wan (herbal medicine)
- Dow Jones World Index
- Dow Jones Wealth Manager
- Dow Jones World Stock Index
- Dow Jones World Sustainability Index
- Devil Just Won't Win
- Definitive Jux (band)
- Piscines Desjoyaux SA (French: French swimming pool company)
- Deffobis Jean Yves (French fitness firm)
- Dozier-Jarvis-Young Quartet (est. 1998)
- Deutsche Jagd Zeitung (German: German Hunting Newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dow Jones Indexes, Wilshire Associates and Wells Real Estate Funds announced the launch of Wells' newest mutual fund, the first licensed to track the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Real Estate Securities Index.
Shares of American Water, which listed on the New York Stock Exchange on April 23, 2008, were added to following Dow Jones Wilshire Indexes after the close of market on May 19, 2008: * Dow Jones Wilshire 5000 Composite Index(SM) * Dow Jones Wilshire 4500 Completion Index(SM) * Dow Jones Wilshire Global Total Market Index(SM) * Dow Jones Wilshire U.
Best known for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dow Jones Indexes also is co-owner of the Dow Jones STOXX indexes, the world's leading pan-European indexes, and together with Wilshire Associates, provides the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Index family, which is anchored by the Dow Jones Wilshire 5000 and covers more than 12,000 securities in 59 markets.
The forum is being sponsored by Dow Jones Indexes as part of the recent launch of the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Index Family.
Large-Cap Growth Index(SM) Additionally, the company continues as a member of the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Total Market Index(SM) and the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Large-Cap Index(SM).
The first of these, the Dow Jones Wilshire Global Composite Index, is scheduled for launch in the fourth quarter of 2004.
By shareholder approval, sub-adviser to the fund will be The Tuckerman Group, LLC, which also is sub-adviser to its counterpart, the Wells Dow Jones Wilshire Global RESI Index Fund.