The Dow Jones utility average jumped 3 percent, its best day in two years.
What does DJUA stand for?
DJUA stands for Dow Jones Utility Average
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Discrete Josephson Transmission Line (superconductivity)
- Dow Jones Total Market Index
- Double Jeu Tennis Paris (French: Double Tennis Paris Thursday)
- Denver Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Air Djibouti (ICAO code)
- Dansk Jagthunde Udvalg (Danish: Danish Hounds Committee; dogs)
- Dansk Judo og Ju-Jitsu Union
- Degrés Jours Unifiés (French: Degree Days Unified; temperature measurement)
- Deutsche Journalistinnen-und Journalisten-Union (German: German Journalists and Journalists' Union; est. 1948)
- Dow Jones Utilities
- Denver Java Users Group (Denver, Colorado)
- Dow Jones Utilities Index
- Dow Jones United Kingdom
- Daily Jumps Update Output Listing
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Davis Joint Unified School District
- De Beer Janse Van Vuuren, Inc. (law firm; South Africa)
- Def Jam Vendetta (game)
- Deutscher Jagdschutzverband (German: German Hunting Association)
- Deutscher Journalistenverband
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dow Jones Transportation Average, Dow Jones Utility Average and Dow Jones Composite Average also are members of the Dow Jones Averages family.
Late last year, the Dow Jones bond average, Dow Jones utility average and Dow Jones transportation average all peaked but have since weakened.
Further information as well as the complete component list of the Dow Jones Utility Average can be found on the Dow Jones Indexes' web site http://www.
During 2000, PPL Corporation's common stock price increased by 98 percent, more than twice the pace of the increase in the Dow Jones Utility Average for the same period.
Component stocks in all of the Dow Jones Averages--the Dow Jones Industrial Average (30 stocks), the Dow Jones Utility Average (15 stocks) and the Dow Jones Transportation Average (20 stocks)-- are selected by the editors of The Wall Street Journal, which is published by Dow Jones & Company.
In the third quarter, PPL Corporation's common stock price increased by about 90 percent, more than three times the increase in the Dow Jones Utility Average for the same period.
On Thursday, July 20, 2000, futures contracts based on the Dow Jones Transportation Average, the Dow Jones Utility Average and the Dow Jones Composite Average will begin trading at the Chicago Board of Trade.