The Dow Jones Utilities Average shed about 15 percent of its value over the past two days, hitting a 14-year low.
What does DJU stand for?
DJU stands for Dow Jones Utilities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJU
We have 1 other meaning of DJU in our Acronym Attic
- Deployable Joint Task Force Augmentation Cell
- Discrete Josephson Transmission Line (superconductivity)
- Dow Jones Total Market Index
- Double Jeu Tennis Paris (French: Double Tennis Paris Thursday)
- Denver Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Air Djibouti (ICAO code)
- Dansk Jagthunde Udvalg (Danish: Danish Hounds Committee; dogs)
- Dansk Judo og Ju-Jitsu Union
- Degrés Jours Unifiés (French: Degree Days Unified; temperature measurement)
- Deutsche Journalistinnen-und Journalisten-Union (German: German Journalists and Journalists' Union; est. 1948)
- Dow Jones Utility Average
- Denver Java Users Group (Denver, Colorado)
- Dow Jones Utilities Index
- Dow Jones United Kingdom
- Daily Jumps Update Output Listing
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Davis Joint Unified School District
- De Beer Janse Van Vuuren, Inc. (law firm; South Africa)
- Def Jam Vendetta (game)
- Deutscher Jagdschutzverband (German: German Hunting Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Utility stocks were especially strong, with the Dow Jones utilities average rising 2.
The Dow Jones Utilities Average (composed of 15 major utility companies) was up 7.
The Dow Jones utilities dropped 31 percent since its high in 1993.
Even comparing the movement of the Standard & Poor 500 index and the Dow Jones utilities index to Arthur Andersen's select REIT stocks over the four quarters of 1993, no consistent trading patterns materialize," he writes.