The Center for Individual Rights, a conservative public interest law firm, has filed suit against Virginia Commonwealth University, the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund and the Richmond Times Dispatch.
What does DJNF stand for?
DJNF stands for Dow Jones Newspaper Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Denn John Middle School (Kissimmee, FL)
- Defense Joint Military Pay System-Active Component (US DoD)
- Defense Joint Military Pay Systems - Reserve Component
- Deutscher Jugend Motocross Verband (German: German Youth Motocross Association; Germany)
- Disc Jockey Music Xpress
- Darjah Johan Negeri (state award; Malaysia)
- Deutsch-Japanisches Netzwerk (German: German-Japanese Network)
- Disc Jockey Noctem (software)
- Distinctive Jewish Name (sociology)
- Dow Jones Newswires
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York Times Foundation gave five thousand dollars; Dow Jones Newspaper Fund contributed two thousand and the Post-Courier Foundation of Charleston, South Carolina, gave fifteen hundred dollars.
Profits from the auction would benefit the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund, which provides minority journalism scholarships.
For several years, Davis served as academic director of the University's Urban Journalism Workshop, an intense two-week journalism program for high school students that is co-sponsored by the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund, Inc.
But the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund immediately offered her a position at the Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California.
Next summer, 21 of the San Jose-based company's 32 daily newspapers will host copy editing interns trained by the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund Inc.
She has been a seminar coordinator for the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association, director of Dow Jones Newspaper Fund Workshops and an adjunct faculty member for Indiana University, Ohio University and the University of Kentucky.
Earlier this year, he took on the added assignment of president of the Dow Jones Newspaper Fund, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving journalism.