The eight components of The Conference Board Leading Economic Index for the Euro Area include: Economic Sentiment Index (source: European Commission DG-ECFIN) Index of Residential Building Permits Granted (source: Eurostat) Index of Capital Goods New Orders (source: Eurostat) Dow Jones EURO STOXX Index (source: STOXX Limited) Money Supply (M2) (source: European Central Bank) Interest Rate Spread (source: ECB) Eurozone Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (source: Markit Economics) Eurozone Service Sector Future Business Activity Expectations Index (source: Markit Economics) For more information, including press release and technical notes: http://www.
What does DJES stand for?
DJES stands for Dow Jones Euro STOXX
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Denver Juvenile Drug Treatment Court (Colorado State Judicial Branch)
- David James Elliott (actor)
- Den Journalistiske Efteruddannelse (Danish: Center for Journalistic Skills; Denmark)
- Derien Jérome (French media firm)
- Dr. Jens Ehrhardt Kapital (German: Dr. Jens Ehrhardt Capital; Pullach, Germany)
- Dow Jones Euro Currency Index
- Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform (Ireland)
- Don Johnson Evangelistic Ministries (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Dow Jones Equity Markets
- Direction de la Jeunesse, de l'Education Populaire et de la Vie Associative (French: Directorate of Youth, Community Education and Community Life)
- December January February
- Desbois Jean-François (French logistics company)
- Design Justification Files (European Space Agency)
- Detroit Jazz Festival
- Divorced Jewish Female
- DJ (Disk Jockey) Forums
- Djibouti Franc (ISO currency code)
- Dorothy Jemison Foundation for Excellence (teaching)
- Drunk Jays Fans (Blue Jays fansite)
- David Jay Flood Architect (Santa Monica, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The banking company has rolled out the Dow Jones Euro Stoxx 50 ETF.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, and domiciled in Ireland, the new ETF is designed to replicate the performance of the Dow Jones EURO STOXX 50 Index (total return) covering the 50 largest companies in the Eurozone.
Latest Guaranteed Capital Bond, issued by Marks & Spencer, links the return on your capital to the average performance of two stock market indices - FTSE100 and Dow Jones Euro STOXX 50.
31% gross from Newcastle BS LATEST Guaranteed Capital Bond, issued by Marks & Spencer, links the return on your capital to the average performance of two stock market indices - FTSE100 and Dow Jones Euro STOXX 50.
A 25pc rise in the S&P 500 withered to a mere 13pc after accounting for the fall in the dollar, while a lacklustre 10pc increase in the Dow Jones Euro Stoxx 50 has been translated into a much more impressive 18pc by the strength of the euro.
After three years all the money invested is returned as long as the Dow Jones Euro Stoxx 50 index has not fallen by more than a quarter.
Air Liquide is listed on the Paris Euronext stock exchange (compartment A) and is a member of the CAC 40 and Dow Jones Euro Stoxx 50 indexes.