In addition, the exchange recently began offering contracts based on the Dow Jones AIG Commodity Index Excess Return Index(SM) and the Dow Jones U.
What does DJACI stand for?
DJACI stands for Dow Jones AIG Commodity Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Melville, NY)
- Dose Journalière Admissible (French: Acceptable Daily Intake)
- Dotation Jeune Agriculteur (French: Young Farmer Endowment)
- Daejoo Air Agencies Co., Ltd.
- Digital Juice Addicts Anonymous
- Dog Judges Association of America, Inc.
- Dow Jones Athletic Association
- Downey Junior Athletic Association, Inc.
- Draft Joint Amended Application
- Draft Joint Application Amendment
- Department of Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Deputy Judge Advocate General
- Declaración Jurada Anticipada de Importación (Spanish: Affidavit Advance Import; Argentina)
- Du Jour Au Lendemain (band)
- Darfur Joint Assessment Mission (United Nations)
- Disciples Justice Action Network
- Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand
- Dow Jones Australia and New Zealand Report (Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)
- Defense Joint Accounting System
- Dutch Joint Aperture Synthesis Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining S&P, Eric managed the commodity index business for Dow Jones which centered on the Dow Jones AIG Commodity Index, now the DJ UBS Commodity Index.
Treasury 10-Year, 5-Year, and 2-Year Note futures, 30-Day Fed Fund futures, 10-Year and 5-Year Interest Rate Swap futures, and Dow Jones AIG Commodity Index futures.