Each will receive an engraved bronze medallion: Matthew Chase, 16, of Dover, a junior at Dover-Sherborn High School, helps introduce the sport of tennis to disadvantaged children by providing free lessons and collecting donations of gently used tennis equipment.
What does DSHS stand for?
DSHS stands for Dover-Sherborn High School (Dover, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSHS
We have 16 other meanings of DSHS in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy State Historic Preservation Officer
- Directors of Speech and Hearing Programs in State Health and Welfare Agencies
- Disaster Services Human Resources System (American Red Cross)
- Dawson Springs High School (Kentucky)
- Department of Safety and Homeland Security (Delaware)
- Department of Social & Health Services (Washington)
- Department of State Health Services (Texas)
- Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln (German: German Sport University Cologne)
- Digital Switchover Help Scheme (UK)
- Diplomate of the Society for Health Systems
- distributed sloppy hash table
- Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Deputy Secretary for Health, Welfare and Food (Hong Kong)
- Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. (Parsippany, NJ)
- Daily Stock Inventory
- Dansk System Industri A/S
- Data Securities International
- Data Security Insurance
- Data Security Interface
- Data Service & Information (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Murphy, 17, of Dover, a senior at Dover-Sherborn High School, expanded an effort started by his older sister to supply new backpacks filled with quality school supplies to children in need.