com)-- Dover Flexo Electronics is extremely proud to announce their SteadyWeb[TM]5 Web Tension Controller, which is the most intuitive user interface ever created for web and process industries.
What does DFE stand for?
DFE stands for Dover Flexo Electronics (Rochester, NH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFE
We have 55 other meanings of DFE in our Acronym Attic
- Dilated Fundus Exam (eye exam)
- Direct Filing Entities
- Direct Filing Entity (IRS Form 5500)
- Direction de la Formation et des Études (French: Directorate of Training and Education)
- Directorate for Education (various locations)
- Directorate of Facilities Engineering
- Disgruntled Former Employee
- Distributed Forwarding Engine (Enterasys Networks)
- Division Force Equivalent
- Division of Forest Environment (Rhode Island)
- Dragon Fli Empire (hip hop duo)
- Dual Frequency Etch
- Dynamique des Fluides et Énergétique (French: Fluid and Energy Dynamics)
- Danny Forshee Evangelistic Association (Austin, TX)
- Department of Finance and Economic Affairs (South Africa)
- Diplôme de Fin d'Etudes d'Art Dramatique (French dramatic arts diploma)
- Denver Federal Executive Board
- Division of Fire, Emergency and Building Services (Connecticut)
- Diminished Future Earning Capacity (workers' compensation)
- Division of Federal Employees' Compensation (US Department of Labor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DOVER FLEXO ELECTRONICS (DFE) Rochester NH USA DFE has released a new line of narrow web tension transducers that can measure light to heavy running tension on web widths from 6" to 20" on printing presses and converting machinery.
Dover Flexo Electronics has introduced the MAC Multiamplifier Card and the IMUX Tension Multiplexer, which.
Dover Flexo Electronics has released its MAC Multiamplifler Card, an electronic device for amplifying the signals from up to eight sets of tension transducers or load cells.
Dover Flexo Electronics has introduced the True Tension TI-18, a 3 by 5 inch transducer interface/amplifier circuit card.
Dover Flexo Electronics (DFE) now offers printers and con verters "RFA" tension transducers, which are sensing devices for measuring precise tension on very narrow web (six inches and under), ribbon, filament or wire.
New from Dover Flexo Electronics (DFE) is the "TensionManager" flexible, digital tension control system.
The "SteadyWeb" splicer is one of the newest product offerings from Dover Flexo Electronics (DFE).