OTCBB: QMCI) ("QuoteMedia") Monday announced that it has signed an e-mail and media agreement with DoubleClick Inc.
What does DCLK stand for?
DCLK stands for Doubleclick Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCLK
- Deutscher Club für Leonberger Hunde E.v (German dog club)
- Diaspirin Cross Linked Hemoglobin
- Durham County Local History Society (UK)
- Data-Link Connection Identifier
- Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Danish Central Library for Immigrant Literature (Denmark)
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Dane County Land Information Office (Wisconsin)
- Door County Learning in Retirement (Wisconsin)
- Deputy Clerk
- Dale City Little League (Virginia)
- Dual Coolant Lead-Lithium (nuclear technology)
- Deeper Christian Life Ministry (Bronx, NY)
- Department of Command, Leadership, and Management
- Department of Conservation and Land Management (Australia)
- Dynamic CPU (Central Processing Unit) Load Management
- Deputy Congressional Liaison Officer
- Downey Civic Light Opera (Downey, CA)
- Dingle Community Learning Programme (UK)
- Diploma in Contact Lens Practice (degree; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2001 Acquisition Strengthens DoubleClick's Technology Business; L90 to Focus on Core Media and Direct Marketing Services DoubleClick Inc.
Business, Technology, Advertising & Media Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 8, 2001 DoubleClick to Deliver Nearly Five Billion Impressions Per Quarter on Behalf of New Clients DoubleClick Inc.
12, 2000 ITXC Corp (NASDAQ:ITXC), the leading provider of worldwide Internet voice services, announced today that DoubleClick Inc.