What does DOQSY stand for?
DOQSY stands for Double-Quantum Spectroscopy (sometimes seen as DOQS or DQS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Database of Quantitative Cellular Signalling
- Depends on Qualifications and Experience
- Dialysis Outcomes Quality Initiative (est. 1995; National Kidney Foundation)
- Deductive Object Query Language (coding)
- Differentially-Detecting Offset Quadrature Phase Shift Keying
- Digital Orthophoto Quarter-Quadrangle (1:12,000 scale representations of a quarter of the area of a conventional USGS 7.5 minute topographical map produced using aerial photographs)
- Directorate of Quality and Reliability (Indian Space Research Organisation)
- Data-Oriented Quality Solutions (Orlando, FL)
- Double-Quantum Spectroscopy (sometimes seen as DOQSY or DQS)
- Department of Quantitative Social Science (UK)