17 teraflops of double-precision performance and 3.
What does DLAP stand for?
DLAP stands for Double-Precision (Sparse) Linear Algebra Package
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLAP
We have 5 other meanings of DLAP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Leadership And Management Program (US DoD)
- Defense Local Area Network
- Disaster Local Area Network (various locations)
- Downtown Los Angeles Neighborhood Council
- Defense Logistics Agency Network
- Defense Logistics Analysis Office
- Data Link Application Processor (aviation)
- Defense Lifestyle Assessment Program (US DoD)
- Detection Limit of the Analytical Procedure
- Diversified Liberal Arts Program (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Designed Like A Picasso and Priced Accordingly
- Department of Library Archives and Public Records (Arizona)
- Defense Logistics Agency Publishing System
- David Library of the American Revolution (Washington Crossing, PA)
- De La Rue (UK)
- Defense Logistics Agency Regulation
- Design Liaison Action Request
- Detailed Logistics Allocation Report
- Division of Laboratory Animal Resources (various locations)
- Driver's Licence and Registration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supermicro is showcasing the 1U SuperServer 6016GT-TF-FM205, which provides up to 1 TeraFLOPS of double-precision performance along with the SuperServer 7046GT-TRF-FC405, which comes loaded with four double-width NVIDIA Fermi C2050 GPU cards and supports three additional PCI-e add-on cards for high-bandwidth I/O.
As a result, anyone planning to use the current generation of graphics processors for scientific computation must consider the question "how important is single-precision compared to double-precision (64-bit) arithmetic for my application?
Testimonials "With larger 6GB memory capacity, ECC memory integrity, superior double-precision GPU-computing performance via CUDA, and also superior 3D-rendering performance and quality via OpenGL, NVIDIA Quadro 6000 by PNY is the clear next-generation choice for our High-Performance Computing customers," said Craig Dunwoody, CTO, GraphStream Incorporated.
Performance is poor for double-precision (64-bit), relative to single-precision (32-bit) performance.
The massive parallel processing power and double-precision floating point support on the AMD FireStream[TM] 9250 compute accelerator make it well suited for the most demanding compute applications.
It offers 1,011 gigaflops of peak double-precision performance, 30GB of cache and memory capacity of 6GB.
The new version provides support for NVIDIA GPUs based on the latest "Fermi" architecture, which offers HPC users unprecedented performance in double-precision mathematics, faster memory, and new usability features.