The MOSFETs are enhancement-mode, silicon-gate, power field effect transistors of the vertical double-diffused metal-oxide semiconductor (DMOS) structure.
What does DMOS stand for?
DMOS stands for Double-Diffused Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMOS
We have 11 other meanings of DMOS in our Acronym Attic
- Descriptif de Mode Opératoire de Soudage (French: Description of Welding Procedure)
- Dethroning Moment of Suck
- Differential Mean Opinion Score
- Diffusion Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Diffusive Mixing of Organic Solutions
- Direct Manipulation Office Systems
- Direct Marketing Operating System
- Discrete Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Distributed Mature Object Space
- Document Management and Output Solutions
- Duty Military Occupational Specialty
- Dynamique des Milieux et Organisations Spatiales (French: Media Dynamics and Spatial Organization)
- Double-Implanted Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Duty Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (US DoD)
- Duty Military Occupational Specialty Qualified (US DoD)
- Durban Metropolitan Open Space System (South Africa)
- Deputy Mobile Outreach Team
- Detailed Method of Test (US Navy)
- Des Moines Obedience Training Club (Iowa)
- Destination Marketing Organization University (distance learning series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MOSFET is an enhancement-mode silicon-gate power field effect transistor of the vertical double-diffused metal-oxide semiconductor (DMOS) structure.