They explain that the double-base number system was originally an extension to the binary system, and using a second base in addition to the two used by the binary systems reveals some fascinating properties of both the double-base number system and its logarithmic extension, the multidimensional logarithmic number system.
What does DBNS stand for?
DBNS stands for Double-Base Number System (mathematics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBNS
We have 1 other meaning of DBNS in our Acronym Attic
- Command Supply Management Data Bank
- Deadbeat Nightlife (band)
- Digitale Bibliotheek Nederlandse Letteren (Dutch: Digital Library of Dutch Literature)
- Delhi Blog and New Media Society (India)
- Decision-Based Neural Network
- Down But Not Out
- Danmarks Bedste Net Radio (Danish: Best Network Radio)
- Dictated But Not Read
- Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center (Stuttgart, AR)
- Database Notification System (software)
- Downlink Beamforming with Null Steering
- Databus Network Tester
- DB Network Technologies, Inc.
- Dog Breed Necktie
- Dragon Boat Northern Territory Inc. (Australia)
- Dutch Base Novi Travnik
- Dyslexic But Not Thick
- Dania Beach Neighborhoods United (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Dragonball New Universe (gaming)
- Different Bikes North Vancouver (Canada)