BURGER KING JUST like its great rivals, Burger King has revamped its menu in recent years to offer healthier options - which is just as well, as a Double Whopper with cheese contains 963 calories.
What does DWWC stand for?
DWWC stands for Double Whopper with Cheese
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWWC
We have 1 other meaning of DWWC in our Acronym Attic
- Deep Web Wiki (search engine)
- Directing Workshop for Women (American Film Institute)
- Doing What Works (US Department of Education)
- Dominant Western Worldview
- Don't Waste Water (health slogan)
- Down with Webster (band)
- Dublin Writers Workshop
- Danish Water and Waste Water Association
- Decanter World Wine Award
- Democratic Women of Washoe County (Nevada)
- Defense Logistics Agency Defense Wide Working Capital Fund
- David Walker Web Designs
- Do What We Do (slogan; Auburn University football team; Auburn, AL)
- Dances With White Girls (band)
- Doctor Who Web Guide (fan website)
- DON (Department of the Navy) Wireless Working Group (US DoD)
- Dighton World Wide Investments (Switzerland)
- Dart World West Japan
- Division of Water and Waste Management
- Deputy Worldwide Program Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
BURGER KING Just like their great rivals, Burger King have re-vamped their menu in recent years to offer healthier options - which is just as well, as a Double Whopper with cheese contains 963 calories.
After all, if you need a double whopper with cheese to keep up your calorie count, you won't get it for the same price as a plain quarter pounder just because you're fat - any more than an alcoholic gets a pint cheaper than your moderate drinker.
If and when menu-labeling rules show up in a restaurant near you, you may be surprised to learn that a BK Double Whopper with Cheese has 990 calories.
Subway's whole-grain turkey wrap has 190 calories and 6 grams of fat compared to 630 calories and 47 grams of fat in Burger King's Double Whopper with cheese.
Among the casualties of his program have been the double Whopper with cheese - a staple for many years - and soda.
At Burger King, choosing a Double Whopper with cheese instead of a Double Cheeseburger means an extra 436 calories and 30.
And at Burger King, a Double Whopper with cheese has more fat than either the bacon double cheeseburger, the 'XL' bacon double cheeseburger or smoked bacon and cheddar Angus burger.