I'd had two bottles of wine before I even left the house, then I went to a bar and had four double vodka and red bulls and at another club I must have had at least eight double vodka red bulls.
What does DVRB stand for?
DVRB stands for Double Vodka Red Bull
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Dynamic Voltage Restorer
- Digital Video Recording-Microsoft (file format)
- Discrete Variable Representation-Ray Eigenvector
- Delaware Valley Radio Association
- Distance Vector Routing Algorithm
- Division of Vital Records Administration (New Hampshire)
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- Domestic Violence Research and Action Coalition (Denver, Colorado)
- Domestic Violence Review Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Douglas Valley Rural Activity Partnership (UK)
- Delaware Valley Raptor Center (Milford, PA)
- Des Voeux Road Central (Hong Kong)
- Domestic Violence Resource Center
- Domestic Violence Rape Crisis Center (North Carolina)
- Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Center of Scotland County (North Carolina)
- Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria (Australia)
- Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases (CDC)
- Deerfield Valley Real Estate (West Dover, VT)
- Death Valley Regional Flow System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The woman, who had drunk 12 double vodka Red Bull drinks, was excitable and told the two officers she couldidentify the men if she saw them again.
The alleged victim, who had drunk 12 double vodka Red Bull drinks, was taken home by the two officers after they failed to find the men who had attacked her.