DoR stated, " This indicates that funds from other jurisdictions are being routed through Mauritiusbased entities to take advantage of the India- Mauritius Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty ( DT), which is a clear case of treaty abuse.
What does DTAT stand for?
DTAT stands for Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty (India and Mauritius)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTAT
We have 2 other meanings of DTAT in our Acronym Attic
- Development Trusts Association Scotland (est. 2003; UK)
- Diagnostic Toulouse Auto Services (France)
- Digital Test Access System (Hekimian)
- Digitas Inc. (stock symbol)
- Distributed Telephony Architecture System
- Donald Trump Alarm System
- Dynamic Take and Secure (gaming)
- Digital Test Access System Plus (Hekimian)
- Drama Teachers Association of Southern California
- Diphtheria Toxin/Urokinase Fusion Protein
- Digital Test Access Unit
- Domestic Terrorism Analysis Unit
- Design To Average Unit Procurement Cost
- Datenträgeraustausch mit der Bank (German: data medium exchange with the bank)
- Defense Total Asset Visibility
- Department of Technical, Agricultural and Vocational Education (Myanmar Ministry of Education)
- Descend to and Cross
- Datenträgeraustausch im Auslandszahlungsverkehr
- Dan Tyminski Band
- Darker Than Black (Japanese animation series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Portuguese Minister of Foreign Affairs Paulo Sacadura Cabral Portas, addressing a seminar in Dubai, said his country's export driven economy would also be looking forward to the implementation of double taxation avoidance treaty with its GCC trading partners.
India and the UAE on Monday signed agreements to amend the double taxation avoidance treaty that will pave the way for greater sharing of tax-related information.
Macki also noted that both countries will discuss on a double taxation avoidance treaty.
MUSCAT: The new Direct Tax Code of India, which is now tabled on the floors of the parliament, will not adversely affect the non-resident Indians (NRIs) living in Oman, thanks to a double taxation avoidance treaty signed between Oman and India, a leading tax expert said here yesterday.