New OREO Double Stuf Racing League TV advertising will begin airing in early September.
What does DSRL stand for?
DSRL stands for Double Stuf Racing League (Oreo TV commercial)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSRL
We have 7 other meanings of DSRL in our Acronym Attic
- Development Studies and Research Institute (Sudan)
- Digital Standard Relational Interface
- Distribution Systems Research Institute (Tokyo, Japan)
- Down Syndrome Research Institute (Canada)
- Duchesne Système Réseau Informatique (French computer repair company)
- Digital Scanning Radiographic Image Analysis
- Data Set Ready Input Change
- Digital Single Reflex Lens (photography)
- Document Schema Renaming Language (computing)
- Document Semantics Renaming Language
- Doubleword Shift Right Logical (computing)
- Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd. (site licence company)
- Doubleword Shift Right Logical Variable
- Daniel Storrs Renewal Ministries
- Desert Mining, Inc. (Longmont, CO)
- Diplôme Spécial en Risk Management
- Direcção de Serviços de Recursos Materiais
- Director/Directorate for Safety Risk Management
- Directory Services Restore Mode (Microsoft Windows NT/2000)
- Dorrigo Steam Railway and Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oreo has worked with A-list athletes Eli Manning and Peyton Manning and Venus and Serena Williams for its Oreo Double Stuf Racing League campaign, and enlisted sports analyst and former football star Tiki Barber for its recent Ritz "Tailgate" advertisement.
OREO is proud to count O'Neal, recognized by basketball fans around the world for his larger-than-life presence both on and off the court, as one of the co-stars of the OREO Double Stuf Racing League campaign.
April 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Oreo Double Stuf Racing League (DSRL) pros Peyton and Eli Manning and Venus and Serena Williams put their "sibling rivalry" aside to help two teams of finalists (10 winners total) hone their twisting, licking and dunking skills in a race to $10,000, split evenly among their teammates.
April 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Oreo Double Stuf Racing League (DSRL), which turned the classic Oreo and milk ritual into a brand-new sport announced today that AstroTurf(R), the world's first synthetic turf system, is now the first official sponsor of this unique licking league.
Oreo Double Stuf Racing League 'Showdown' Set for Jan.
The power pair announced today that they're taking on a "second sport" and putting their "twisting, licking and dunking" skills to the test, as the newest members of the Double Stuf Racing League (DSRL).
Are The League's Lucky Lickers And Take Home $10,000 Grand Prize NEW ORLEANS, July 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Proud Oreo Double Stuf Racing League founding members Peyton and Eli Manning closed out the inaugural season of their "second sport" the same way it all started .