As expected, all human pandemic influenza viruses were double positive (i.
What does DPS stand for?
DPS stands for Double Positive
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPS
We have 415 other meanings of DPS in our Acronym Attic
- Doggie Protective Services
- Domino Partition Server
- Donnelly Production System
- Door Position Sensor (various companies)
- Doppler Power Spectra
- Dorset Professional Services, Inc
- Dots Per Square Inch (usually seen as DPSI)
- Double Page Spread
- Double Plays Started (baseball)
- Double Polynomial System
- Douglas Process Specification (superseded by Boeing Process Specification)
- Drejtoria E Përgjithshme Standardizimit (General Directorate of Standardization, ISO correspondent member)
- Droit Préférentiel de Souscription (French: Preferential Subscription Rights)
- Drugs and Prescribing Section (British Geriatrics Society)
- Dry Process Symposium
- Dual Power Sensor (Agilent)
- Dudley Paranormal Society (UK)
- Dukane Projection System
- Duranbah Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Durham Public Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a double positive in that we get environmental schemes done, which is a big boost for the community, and the volunteers get access to driving lessons, which are really important when people are looking for work.
EASING REGULATIONS Easing foreign ownership limitations across the Gulf would have a double positive impact as it would allow investors to bid for majority stakes and obtain control of a business while also making the IPO market more attractive.
That has a double positive effect for all who value our peace and security.
The Italian was told that in English a double negative makes a positive, but a double positive does not make a negative, and was then asked if he fancied the England job.
N = 15) Total scores in positive reaction category = 35 No Change Category = a student response that: is a score that does not change from the pre-test to the post-test Subcategories identified within the categories listed above are as follows: Contradictory category = a student response to the two questions that: places the student in both the positive and negative reaction categories (N = 4) Double positive category = a student response that: places the student in the positive reaction category twice (N = 4) Double negative category = a student response that: places the student in the negative reaction category twice (N = 4) Following the literature circles unit, the classroom teachers conducted a whole class unit using another novel.
Concerning the surface antigens of peripheral lymphocytes, the population of CD3 positive cells and CD3CD4 double positive cells increased in the Hochuekkito-treated group.
The Ingersoll plunge cutter itself boasts a double positive presentation geometry that reduces cutting forces as it cuts through the metal.