The dose-reduction index (DRI) is a measure of how many -fold a combination therapy reduce cytotoxicity dose.
What does DRI stand for?
DRI stands for Dose-Reduction Index (drug treatment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRI
We have 218 other meanings of DRI in our Acronym Attic
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- Dirty Rotten Imbeciles (band)
- Disability Research Institute
- Disability Rights Initiative
- Disaster Recovery Institute (Canada)
- Disco Related Injury
- Distributed Reconnaissance Infrastructure
- Division des Relations Internationales (French: International Relations Division)
- Domotique Immotique et Réseaux Intérieurs (French: Home and Building Control Networks and Interiors)
- Doncaster Royal Infirmary
- Drilling Rate Index (engineering/geology)
- Dynamic Response Index
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Food, Agriculture and Forestry)
- Digital Repository of Information and Data for Evolution
- Direction Régionale et Interdépartementale de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Regional and Interdepartmental Directorate of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Direct Response Insurance Administrative Services, Inc. (Chanhassen, MN)
- Deflection Routing Information Base
- Deutscher Rollsport- und Inline-Verband (German Roller and Inline Skating Association)
- Digital Retail Internet Banking (Malaysia)
- Diversified Risk Insurance Brokers (Emeryville, CA)