Dose reduction factor (DRF) was determined by exposing REC-2001 pre-treated mice to supra-lethal doses of [gamma]-radiation.
What does DRF stand for?
DRF stands for Dose Reduction Factor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRF
We have 79 other meanings of DRF in our Acronym Attic
- Disability Rights Fund (various locations)
- Disaster Relief Fund
- Disaster Response Force
- Disciplinary Referral Form
- Disposal Report Form
- Distinguished Research Fellow
- Division Ready Force
- Doctorate Records File (National Academy of Sciences)
- Document Review Form
- Dominique Régnier Formation (French business consultant)
- Drug Revolving Funds
- Dual Radio Frequency
- Dual Role Fighter
- Dyslexia Research Foundation
- Diaphanous-Related Formin-1
- Delegacia de Roubos e Furtos de Autos (Portuguese: Automobile Theft and Robberies Precinct; Brazil)
- Dena Rigby Fine Arts (Seattle, WA)
- Derby Road Football Academy (UK)
- Dose de Référence Aigue (French: Acute Reference Dose)
- Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2% of exams were considered of equal or better quality with EOS, while dose reduction factors ranked from 2.