The site facilitates future research with the ability to modify dose and dose length product (DLP) parameters.
What does DLP stand for?
DLP stands for Dose Length Product (measure of total exposure for a study in Computed Tomography)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLP
We have 139 other meanings of DLP in our Acronym Attic
- Distance Learning Program
- Distinguished Lecturer Program
- Distinguished Lecturers Program
- Distributed Library Project
- Distributed Logic Programming Language
- Distribution Leader Price (discount retailer; France)
- Doctrinal Literature Program
- Dominica Labor Party
- Dominican Liberation Party (political group)
- Don Logay Productions (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Dragons Lair Project (gaming)
- Dreamland Park
- Dual Linearly Polarized
- Dynamic Logic Programming
- Diaphragmatic Lobar Pulmonary Artery
- Direction Logistique Pièces et Accessoires (French: Logistics Management Parts and Accessories)
- Direction des Libertés Publiques et des Affaires Juridiques (French: Directorate of Civil Liberties and Legal Affairs)
- Dynamic Logical Partitioning
- Division de la Lecture Publique et des Bibliothèques (French: Division of Public Reading and Libraries; County Lending Libraries Association of Directors; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scanner-based CT radiation dose estimation Two related measures of CT radiation dose are available on CT consoles: the CT dose index (CTDI) and the dose length product (DLP) (3,4) (Figure 1).