This framework agreement will be for but shall not be limited to; Devices Consumables and other products associated with Neuromodulation procedures such as:- Spinal Cord Stimulation;- Deep Brain Stimulation;- Intrathecal Drug Pumps;- Sacral Nerve Stimulation;- Vagal Nerve Stimulation;- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation;- Occipital Nerve Stimulation;- Hydrocephalus valves and shunts;- Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation.
What does DRG stand for?
DRG stands for Dorsal Root Ganglion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRG
We have 114 other meanings of DRG in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Resource Guide (resource; California)
- Disaster Response Group (US FEMA)
- Disease-Related Group
- Display Request Group
- Distance-Regular Graph (mathematics)
- Distant Red Galaxy (astronomy)
- District Response Group
- Division of Research Grants (see CSR, NIH)
- Domestic Readiness Group (US White House policy coordination group)
- Dorsal Respiratory Group
- Dragon Knight (video games)
- Dragoon (Final Fantasy XI, gaming)
- Differentiation-Related Gene 1
- Debt Relief Grant Aid (Japan)
- Dobson Ranch Golf Association (Arizona)
- David Rose General Contractor (Tiverton, RI)
- Displaced Retinal Ganglion Cells
- Delayed Return of Gastric Emptying
- Delaware Regulations Governing Hazardous Waste
- Denver Research Group, Incorporated (Aspen, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fink and his associates have constructed a series of nonreplicating herpes simplex virus-based vectors that target gene delivery to the dorsal root ganglion via skin inoculation.
2] asphyxiation and sciatic nerve (5 mm of the lesion site), spinal cord (specifically lumbar region), dorsal root ganglion (DRG), dorsal and ventral root were extracted and stored at -80[degrees]C till further analyse were carried out.
Timothy Deer, Director of the Center for Pain Relief in Charleston, West Virginia and President-Elect for the International Neuromodulation Society (INS), discussed the potential of the dorsal root ganglion (DRG) as a neuromodulation target for treating difficult post surgical neuropathies, amputation pain, and complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) based on international clinical trial experience.
Upon initial infection of humans, for example on the lips or the sexual organs, the herpes simplex virus infects the nerve, spreads to the trigeminal or dorsal root ganglion and then travels down the nerve to cause vesicular lesions.
The Spinal Modulation System utilizes low-level electrical signals to modulate neural structures of primary sensory neurons located within the dorsal root ganglion (DRG).
a privately held medical device company focused on developing devices to treat chronic pain, today announced that the results of its prospective, multicenter Dorsal Root Ganglion (DRG) Stimulation Clinical Trial will be presented by David Caraway, MD, PhD, Timothy Deer, MD and Robert Levy, MD, PhD at the 14th Annual North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS) meeting.
Ford, the study showed P2X3 antagonists reduced bone cancer pain behavior by dampening down dorsal horn neuronal activity, in addition to reducing activation of extracellular-signal regulated kinase (ERK) in dorsal root ganglion (DRG) neurons.