It funds and supports numerous PACs and tough-on-crime lobbying organizations, notably Crime Victims United and the Doris Tate Crime Victims Bureau, both of which get most of their funding from CCPOA.
What does DTCVB stand for?
DTCVB stands for Doris Tate Crime Victims Bureau (West Hollywood, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- De Twentsche Courant Tubantia (Dutch newspaper)
- Depository Trust Company Tracking (underwriting service)
- Diatect International Corp. (stock symbol)
- Dog Training Club of Tampa (Florida)
- Dallas Teachers Credit Union (Texas)
- Debug Tool Coverage Utility (software component; IBM Corp.)
- Digital Thermal Control Unit
- Dormaa Teachers Cooperative Credit Union (Ghana)
- Duluth Teachers Credit Union (Duluth, MN)
- Développement des Technologies Canadiennes contre le Vih (French: Development of Canadian Technologies against HIV; Canada)
- Diecast Touring Car World
- Dynamic Time Critical Warfighting Capability
- Dual-Tree Complex Wavelet Transform
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Double Transcompression
- Digital Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator
- Damage Tolerant Design
- Data Transfer/Transport Device
- Data Type Definition (XML file validation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``People are scared to death to touch the jury system, and I don't know why,'' said Kelly Rudiger, executive director of the Doris Tate Crime Victims Bureau.