0 million for one MiniMax 100C Doppler Weather Radar and four TVDR-10000C Megawatt C-Band Doppler Weather Radar systems.
What does DWRS stand for?
DWRS stands for Doppler Weather Radar System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DWRS
We have 5 other meanings of DWRS in our Acronym Attic
- Drinking Water and Radiological Protection
- Drinking Water Research Program (US EPA)
- Deficit Weighted Round-Robin (scheduling)
- Disaster Warning, Response and Recovery
- Dollar-Weighted Rate of Return
- Deep Water Royalty Relief Act of 1995
- Dental Workload Reporting System
- Department of Water Resources Studies (various locations)
- Doctor Who Reprint Society (est. 2010)
- Dodge Weekly Racing Series (now Whelen All-American Series)
- Drinking Water Reporting System (Pennsylvania)
- Diakonisches Werk Rheingau Taunus (German social service agency)
- Division of Water Rights (Utah)
- Dual-Wavelength Radar Technique
- Deutsche Welle Radio Training Centre (Singapore)
- [not an acronym] (formerly Deutsche Gesellschaft für Wertpapier-Sparen; German: German Society of Investment Savings)
- Dale Warland Singers (St. Paul, MN)
- Dallas Wind Symphony (Dallas, TX)
- Dandy-Walker Syndrome
- Data Warehouse System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The US Federal Aviation Administration has acquired 104 SGI Origin 200 Servers from SGI as part of a modernisation programme for the upgrade of the agency's Terminal Doppler Weather Radar systems located at major US airports.
Finally, as part of a drive to modernize the National Weather Service, the administration would boost funding to that agency, largely for additional doppler weather radar systems, a new technique the service will begin using his years.
7 billion Voice Switching and Control System, the Meteorologist Weather Processor, the Weather Message Switching Center Replacement, the National Airspace Data Interchange Network and the Terminal Doppler Weather Radar System.
The SWR-250 is a state-of-the-art Doppler weather radar system capable of providing real-time surveillance and advance warning of potentially severe weather systems that are developing near or moving toward military units.
In addition to its growing presence in the international air traffic control market, Raytheon continues to work on multi-year contracts for the Federal Aviation Administration's Advanced Automation System and Terminal Doppler Weather Radar systems.
Raytheon is also providing display equipment for the next generation FAA systems, and is currently installing 47 terminal doppler weather radar systems in major airports and FAA Technical Centers across the United States.
In addition, the company is currently constructing a Terminal Doppler Weather Radar system at Memphis International Airport, the first of 47 such systems planned for airports throughout the U.