Furthermore, we investigate the relationship between CIMT and Hcy levels in PD patients on L-dopa and dopa decarboxylase inhibitor (DDI) treatment.
What does DDC stand for?
DDC stands for Dopa Decarboxylase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDC
We have 318 other meanings of DDC in our Acronym Attic
- District Development Committee (Nepal)
- Diversité Développement Coopération (French: Diversity Development Cooperation)
- Division Data Center
- Division of Disease Control (various locations)
- DNA Diagnostic Centers (Ohio)
- Document Destruction Company (Chicago, IL)
- Document Development and Control (Matrix)
- Dodge City, KS, USA - Dodge City Municipal (Airport Code)
- Doggie Day Care (various locations)
- door delivery charge
- Dose-Dense Chemotherapy (oncology)
- Double Disc Court (game)
- Double Discovery Center (Columbia College; New York)
- Dover District Council (UK)
- Doyenne du Comice (pears)
- Droit de Comprendre (French: Right to Understand)
- Drunk and Disorderly Conduct
- Dual Display Console
- Dual Dry Clutch (cars)
- Dulux Decorator Centre (store; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and positron emission tomography (PET) studies have shown that PD patients exhibit decreased levels of dopamine transporters (DATs) and vesicular monoamine transporter type 2 (VMAT2) and reduced activity of dopa decarboxylase as measured by the conversion of L-dopa to dopamine in the striatum using [[.
The same group and others have used the method to characterize the neurochemical profiles of dopamine-|3hydroxylase deficiency, DOPA decarboxylase deficiency, tyrosine hydroxylase deficiency, Menkes disease, and X-linked deficiencies of monoamine oxidase.