Consumer group Choice analysed 95 drinks sold at a variety of popular chains including Boost Juice, Donut King, Wendys and Gloria Jean's, finding 81 were high in sugar - at least 7.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Donut King (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Disbursing Clerk (USN rating)
- Discovery Kids (TV network)
- Dishonorable Kill (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Display Keyboard
- Divine Knights (gaming clan)
- Don King (boxing promoter)
- Don Knotts (actor)
- Don't Know
- Donkey Kong (game)
- Donna Karan (fashion)
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd. (publishing)
- Double Kill (gaming)
- Draconian Knights (gaming)
- Dragon Khan (roller-coaster, Spain)
- Dragon Knight (gaming, MapleStory)
- Dravidar Kazhagam (political party, India)
- Dread Knights (gaming clan)
- Drift King (Fast and the Furious movie character)
- Drop Kick (wrestling move)
- Drop Knee (body boarding style)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paloma, who started working life as a fryer in Donut King, now runs her own fine knitwear company INACIA.
If Jamie Oliver ever needed a location to open a makeshift tofu stall, he should put it next to the Donut King - the nation's diet would improve in about 10 minutes flat.