He focuses on the rise of the "Calgary School" at the University of Calgary and its connections to Stephen Harper, and notes how funding has flowed from the Donner Canadian Foundation, the Max Bell Foundation and others to many western-based think tanks.
What does DCF stand for?
DCF stands for Donner Canadian Foundation (est. 1950)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCF
We have 213 other meanings of DCF in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Coordination Function
- Distribution Centre Facility (Canada Post)
- Dobermann Club de France (French dog club)
- DOCS Certification Facility
- Document Composition Facility
- Document Control Facility (IBM)
- Document Control File
- Doggen Club de France (French dog club)
- Domiciliary Care Facility (various locations)
- Dominica, Dominica - Cane Field (Airport Code)
- Dose Conversion Factor
- Dove Christian Fellowship (New Zealand)
- DRM (Digital Rights Management) Content Format
- DSCS Certification Facility
- Duration Correction Factor (distributed computing; work time-limit protocol)
- Dynamic Coersive Force
- Dysplasie Coxo-Fémorale (French: Hip Dysplasia)
- Dale Carnegie Franchisee Association
- Daniel Cooney Fine Art (New York, NY; gallery)
- David Cohen Fine Art (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AB -- Twenty six Canadian non-profit organizations have been selected as finalists for the 7th Annual Donner Canadian Foundation Awards for Excellence in the Delivery of Social Services.
She was Executive Director of the Gilder Foundation in New York City, and prior to that served as President of the Donner Canadian Foundation in Toronto, both of which were private foundations involved in public policy issues.
The Donner Canadian Foundation has generously provided financial support for the series.
Financial support for the series has been generously provided by the Donner Canadian Foundation.