They involved the Donegal Mountain Rescue Team, Killybegs Coast Guard, Arranmore Lifeboat, gardai, Slieve League Mountain Rescue Team, paramedics, a doctor and local priest.
What does DMRT stand for?
DMRT stands for Donegal Mountain Rescue Team (Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMRT
We have 11 other meanings of DMRT in our Acronym Attic
- Diocesan Migrant and Refugee Services, Inc (El Paso, Texas)
- Division of Merit Recruitment and Selection (Wisconsin)
- Dual Mode Radar System
- Dynamic Mechanical Rheometer System
- Duke Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Center (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Date Material Required Transaction
- Department of Medical and Research Technology (University of Maryland School of Medicine; Baltimore, MD)
- Depot Maintenance Review Team
- Derby Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Diploma in Medical Radiography Technology (various schools)
- Duncan's Multiple Range Test
- Dundonnell Mountain Rescue Team (UK)
- Durham Medieval and Renaissance Texts (Durham University)
- Defense Medical Readiness Training and Education Council
- Defense Medical Readiness Training Institute (US DoD)
- Dansk Mini Racing Union (Denmark)
- Directia Management Resurse Umane (Romanian: Human Resources Management Department)
- Drug Misuse Research Unit (London, England, UK)
- Distal Myopathy with Rimmed Vacuoles
- Depot Maintenance Requirements Worksheet (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donegal Mountain Rescue team spokesman Brian Murray said he was amazed Ms Jones was found alive and well.
The Coast Guard helicopter from Strandhill, Co Sligo, the Killybegs Coast Guard and three teams from the Donegal Mountain Rescue team have joined the search.