We are very encouraged by the number of Americans who view organ donation positively and are willing to donate," said David Fleming, President and CEO, Donate Life America.
What does DLA stand for?
DLA stands for Donate Life America (health donors)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLA
We have 214 other meanings of DLA in our Acronym Attic
- DirecTV Latin America (satellite television)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Discharge, Linkage and Aftercare
- Discrete Lens Array
- Discrete Loss Approximation (simulation)
- Diseased Leaf Area
- Dislocation Allowance
- Dispositif Local d'Accompagnement (French: Local Device Support)
- Distribution and License Agreement (software)
- Division of Library Automation
- Douala, Cameroon - Douala (airport code)
- Double Logarithm Approximation
- Dow, Lohnes & Albertson (est. 1918; law firm; various locations)
- Drive Letter Access
- Drive Lock Assembly
- Driver License Agreement
- Driver Limiter Amplifier (satellite communication)
- Dynamic Link Assignment
- Dynamic Loading Approach
- Dynamic Local Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donate Life America announced that Erik Compton, PGA tour golfer and two-time heart transplant recipient has agreed to participate with Donate Life America (DLA) to promote organ and tissue donation.
That work, by federal law, is conducted by a separate, nonprofit organization called Donate Life America and begins only after a person is deceased.
Steps to becoming a donor For those interested in becoming donors, Donate Life America recommends taking these steps: * Sign a donor card - available at http://www.
To find out more about Donate Life America or to register to be an organ, eye and tissue donor, visit www.
The OPO also pointed out it helped Donate Life America to reach its 2011 goal of registering 100 million people in the US as organ and tissue donors by registering 4 million individuals in their region.
from a design by Dave Pittman and is coordinated by Donate Life America member OneLegacy.
Gift of Life also helped Donate Life America reach its goal in 2011, of registering 100 million people in the United States as organ and tissue donors--nearly 4 million of these selfless individuals were registered in our region, in addition to countless families who have generously said "yes" to donation without previous designation.