Minister Assamba also said, "While Jamaica was recognized as a destination, we are very proud to congratulate the very many hotel, airline and airport partners who dominated this year's categories with nominations, including Air Jamaica, Sir Donald Sangster International Airport, Jamaica Conference Centre in Kingston, Franklyn D.
What does DSIA stand for?
DSIA stands for Donald Sangster International Airport (Jamaica)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSIA
We have 8 other meanings of DSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Skeleton Interface (CORBA server-side API)
- Dynamic Solutions International (Englewood, CO)
- Dynamic Systems Initiative (Microsoft)
- Dysfunction in Sensory Integration
- DYWIDAG Systems International
- Dell System Inventory Agent (software)
- Detroit School of Industrial Arts (Michigan)
- Deutsche Schulen Im Ausland (German: German Schools Abroad)
- Directory Service Infrastructure Administration
- Division of State Internal Audit
- Dynamic Structural Integrity Assessment
- Département des Systèmes d'Information des Affaires Maritimes (French: Department of Information Systems for Maritime Affairs)
- Dead Skunks in A Trunk (band)
- Defense Sensor Imagery Application Training Programs
- Deferred Supplemental Income Benefit (finance)
- Dietary Supplement Information Bureau
- Diffusion de Systèmes Informatiques et Bureautiques (French: Dissemination of Office Information Systems)
- Drill Sergeant Identification Badge
- Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau (Knowledge and Human Development Authority; United Arab Emirates)
- Data Sharing and Intellectual Capital (Cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five people were arrested last week at Montego Bay's Donald Sangster International Airport, along with a further 14 British nationals, after customs officials discovered a total of 783 kilograms of the drug in their possession.