The Lure of the Free But Dona Ana Branch Community College is also popular because of its course offerings, which include adult basic education and English as a Second Language classes, all of which are offered for free in New Mexico.
What does DABCC stand for?
DABCC stands for Dona Ana Branch Community College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DABCC
We have 1 other meaning of DABCC in our Acronym Attic
- Delaware Avenue Baptist Church (Buffalo, NY)
- Denturist Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Denver Asset Building Coalition (Colorado)
- Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (state government)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Criminalistics (American Board of Criminalistics, Inc.)
- Dispersive Absorbing Boundary Condition
- Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (various states)
- Dutch American Bulldog Club (Netherlands)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Consultants
- Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- Douglas Albert Brown Computer Company
- Degree Accreditation Board for Chartered Engineers (UK)
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- Diplomate, American Board of Chiropractic Neurologists
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Debbie and Abbey Borgia Community Recreation Centre (Australia)
- Dallas Alliance for Business Development (Texas)
- Disablement Association of Barking and Dagenham (UK)
- Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance (stages of grief)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A former Dona Ana Branch Community College employee has been awarded $241,000 in a gender discrimination lawsuit.