the global leader in High Intensity Focused Ultrasound treatment of prostate cancer, announced continued growth and success treating patients in Canada at the Don Mills Surgical Unit in Toronto.
What does DMSU stand for?
DMSU stands for Don Mills Surgical Unit (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMSU
We have 1 other meaning of DMSU in our Acronym Attic
- Dossier Médical en Santé au Travail (French: Medical Record in Occupational Health)
- Dynamic Model for Stormwater Treatment Areas
- Danish Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation
- Defense, Modeling, Simulation and Tactical Technology
- Defense Modeling, Simulation, and Tactical Technology Information Analysis Center
- Defense Message System Transition Working Group
- Digital Main Switching Unit
- Disaster Medical Support Unit
- Divisional Mobile Support Unit
- Deutscher Motorschirmverband e.V. (German: German Paramotor Association)
- Digital Multispectral Video (SpecTerra Systems Ltd.; Australia)
- Data Management Services Working Group (NATO)
- Database Management System Working Group
- Delia Memorial School Yuet Wah (Hong Kong)
- Délvidéki Magyar Szövetség (Hungarian: Rural South Hungarian Federation)
- 1,4-Dimethyl Terephthalate (polyester PETE manufacture)
- Daeyeon Motor Trading
- Dance/Movement Therapist (American Dance Therapy Association)
- Dansk Modem Turnering (Swedish: Danish Modem Tournament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alegro") (TSX VENTURE:AGO) is pleased to announce that the Company has successfully completed negotiations for the Company's Don Mills Surgical Unit Inc.
the global leader in high intensity focused ultrasound treatment of localized prostate cancer, today announced significant growth in treatment rates and continuing successful outcomes at the Don Mills Surgical Unit in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
John Warner, from the Don Mills Surgical Unit in Toronto, Canada, presented a video session on Ablatherm-HIFU detailing an Ablatherm treatment procedure and discussing the various steps.
Alegro Health Corp provides disability management services through Work Able Centres and surgical facility management through Don Mills Surgical Unit Limited.
NEW YORK, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Ablatherm(R) HIFU, a non-invasive technique using high intensity focused ultrasound in prostate cancer patients is now available in North America for the first time -- at the Don Mills Surgical Unit in Toronto.
The Ablatherm(R) HIFU prostate cancer treatment is now being offered at the Don Mills Surgical Unit in Toronto.
The Ablatherm(R)-HIFU prostate cancer treatment is now being offered at the Don Mills Surgical Unit in Toronto.