Don't be like me, don't work too hard because you feel you have to.
What does DWTH stand for?
DWTH stands for Don't Work Too Hard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWTH
- Dubai World Trade Centre (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Federale Diensten Voor Wetenschappelijke, Technische En Culturele Aangelegenheden (Belgium office for scientific, technical and cultural affairs)
- Dance with the Devil (song)
- Down with the Devil
- Dumb Ways to Die (video)
- Dancing with the Enemy (band)
- Down With the Empire! (game)
- Decontamination and Waste Treatment Facility (LLNL)
- Deferred Write Threshold
- Disaster Waiting To Happen
- Dynamische Wirbelsäulen-Therapie (Dynamic therapy of the spinal column)
- D. Western Therapeutics Institute, Inc. (Nagoya, Japan)
- Dienst voor Wetenschappelijke en Technische Informatie (Belgium)
- Dynamic Web Template Interchange Guidelines
- DocuWare Toolkit
- Dialogue With the Knowbotic South
- Don't Worry Too Much
- Danish Wind Turbine Manufacturers Association
- Detroit Women's Travel Organization (est. 1980)
- Dancing with the Pros (dance instruction; Encinitas, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyway, have a good weekend whatever you decide to do, and don't work too hard during the week.
The moral behind this tragic story is: don't work too hard.
Don't work too hard to the detriment of other parts of your life.