Don't waste your time going from open studio to open studio.
What does DWYT stand for?
DWYT stands for Don't Waste Your Time (Kelly Clarkson song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Do What You Damn/Darn Well Please
- Destroy What You Enjoy (Powerman 5000 album)
- DIY (Do It Yourself Network) Watering Your Lawn (television show)
- Do What You Love
- Don't Waste Your Life
- Do What You Like Entertainment (Japanese website)
- Doom Wad Yellow Pages (online gaming directory)
- Do What You Promised You Would Do
- Do What You Said You Would Do
- Do What You Say You Will Do
- Do What You Want
- Dat Wil Zeggen (Dutch: I.E.)
- Demontage Werkplaats Zeeland (Dutch appliance recycling company)
- Deutsche Wertpapierdaten-Zentrale (German: German Securities Data Central)
- Deutsche Wertungszahlen (German: German Classification Numbers)
- Deutsche Wochenzeitung
- Bipack (cinematography)
- D-generation X
- Data Exchange (used by OPC foundation OLE for Process Control)
- Data Explorer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Don't waste your time trying to order one of the old Halon HHFEs.
But what I would say is, don't waste your time protesting.
Don't Waste Your Time on Vanilla Properties - Have Some Vision: Unlike the beginning of the recovery, when smaller investors could buy institutional grade properties at significant discounts, standard, institutional-quality investments are now being won by institutions and larger investors, including the funds and REITs who are willing to pay more.
Just don't waste your time looking for any nutritious broccoli, roast chicken, or fresh fruit in Looney Tunes.
How to Prepare for the ABMM Examination Don't waste your time studying for the certification exam of the American Board of Medical Management.
The opportunities are the real deal and it is easy to extract just the information that is needed so that you don't waste your time rummaging through endless jobs that aren't even close to what you are looking for.
Then he mentions how the Panthers recently had dinner with LenDale White, saying, "If you're not interested, you don't waste your time wining and dining a guy.