Accompanying app You use the Pot's accompanying app to specify what kind of plant you have, so the watering decisions are personalised to the plant, so to speak, and you don't waste water.
What does DWW stand for?
DWW stands for Don't Waste Water (health slogan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWW
We have 19 other meanings of DWW in our Acronym Attic
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
- Drain, Waste, and Vent
- Designer Way Vacation Club
- Die Waffe von Flandern (Dutch: The Flemish Weapon; gaming clan)
- Dances with Wolves (movie)
- Danube Women Wrestling (Austria)
- Deep Web Wiki (search engine)
- Directing Workshop for Women (American Film Institute)
- Doing What Works (US Department of Education)
- Dominant Western Worldview
- Down with Webster (band)
- Dublin Writers Workshop
- Danish Water and Waste Water Association
- Decanter World Wine Award
- Democratic Women of Washoe County (Nevada)
- Double Whopper with Cheese
- Defense Logistics Agency Defense Wide Working Capital Fund
- David Walker Web Designs
- Do What We Do (slogan; Auburn University football team; Auburn, AL)
- Dances With White Girls (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rebecca said: "She's always turning the taps off so you don't waste water when you're brushing your teeth in the morning.
But, most importantly, do this only if you have enough water supply in your home; if it's supplied by tanker or comes at set timings, don't waste water this way.
I HAVE started to turn the tap off when I brush my teeth so I don't waste water.
3) Store drinking water in a jug or bottle in the fridge, don't waste water waiting for the tap to run cold.
If you have automatic sprinklers, install a rain shut off device so you don't waste water if it rains unexpectedly
An automatic on/off device ensures you don't waste water.
I don't waste water but I have to cook food for my entire family and wash clothes," a homemaker said.