I don't waste water but I have to cook food for my entire family and wash clothes," a homemaker said.
What does DWW stand for?
DWW stands for Don't Waste Water (health slogan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWW
We have 19 other meanings of DWW in our Acronym Attic
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage
- Drain, Waste, and Vent
- Designer Way Vacation Club
- Die Waffe von Flandern (Dutch: The Flemish Weapon; gaming clan)
- Dances with Wolves (movie)
- Danube Women Wrestling (Austria)
- Deep Web Wiki (search engine)
- Directing Workshop for Women (American Film Institute)
- Doing What Works (US Department of Education)
- Dominant Western Worldview
- Down with Webster (band)
- Dublin Writers Workshop
- Danish Water and Waste Water Association
- Decanter World Wine Award
- Democratic Women of Washoe County (Nevada)
- Double Whopper with Cheese
- Defense Logistics Agency Defense Wide Working Capital Fund
- David Walker Web Designs
- Do What We Do (slogan; Auburn University football team; Auburn, AL)
- Dances With White Girls (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rebecca said: "She's always turning the taps off so you don't waste water when you're brushing your teeth in the morning.
If you do have a bath don't waste water by filling your bath too deep.
3) Store drinking water in a jug or bottle in the fridge, don't waste water waiting for the tap to run cold.
An automatic on/off device ensures you don't waste water.
Don't waste water As part of the Fuel Saving Scheme households were encouraged to paint a line round their bath tub to ensure that they didn't use more than five inches of water and helped to save fuel for the war effort.
Don't waste water on the lawn, save it for flowers and vegetables.
They have been learning about the importance of water for our health and to the environment, how vital it is that they drink plenty of water and also that they don't waste water at school or in their daily lives.