As for her outcome on "So You Think You Can Dance," don't touch that dial.
What does DTTD stand for?
DTTD stands for Don't Touch That Dial
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTTD
We have 3 other meanings of DTTD in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Trade, Tourism and Competitiveness
- Design and Test Technology Conference (Intel Corporation)
- Desmond Tutu Tuberculosis Centre (University of Stellenbosch; Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Digital Television Transition Coalition (US)
- Digital Thermometer, Timer & Clock
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Consulting
- Dynamic Temporal and Tactile Cueing for Speech Motor Learning (speech pathology)
- Dedicated Test Training Detachment
- Developmental Test Training Detachment
- Division of Travel and Tourism Development (New Hampshire)
- Delhi Tourism and Transport Development Corporation (India)
- Drawn to the Deep End (album by band Gene)
- Darkness Till the End (webcomic)
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Emerging Markets (Advance Africa; Arlington, VA)
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Foundations
- Distribution Transformation Task Force
- Dream Team Task Force (gaming clan)
- Dynamically Targetable Tools Framework (Sankhya Technologies, Pvt. Ltd.)
- Design and Technical Theatre
- Devil Take the Hindmost (bicycle race)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And don't touch that dial because ``Tricked Out'' follows close behind on the automotive programming block.
The Festive 50's number one was a single by Cinerama entitled Don't Touch That Dial.
ATLANTA -- Stay tuned and don't touch that dial, Cow fans