They are trying to adjust to the new realities, and finding creative ways so that they don't miss the train," Dr.
What does DMTT stand for?
DMTT stands for Don't Miss the Train
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DMTT
- Dependable Medical Transport Service (Arizona)
- Digital Maintenance Test Set
- Digital Media Training Series
- Distinguished Member of Technical Staff
- Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
- Dryden Municipal Telephone System (Dryden, Ontario, Canada)
- Dynamic Media Transport System
- Dallas Medieval Texts and Translations (University of Dallas)
- Discrete Multi-Tone Technology
- District Mobile Training Team
- Dedicated Mass Transportation Trust Fund (New York State Department of Transportation)
- Default Maximum Transmission Unit
- Delco-Manning Trout Unlimited (Trout Unlimited Organization)
- Digital Magnetic Tape Unit
- Dockside Mobile Test Unit
- Dry Metric Ton Unit
- Design Matters TV (website)
- Danmarks Motor Union
- Data Management Unit
- Data-Manipulation Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
And yes, don't miss the train ride package to the Burma border and back, that includes a free lunch.
DON'T MISS THE TRAIN YOU can't get away with the infamous Indian tardiness when you're in Europe.
That is, don't miss the train before it pulls out of the station," says PROMAR Vice President, Don Westfall.