Before its too late wake up or you will see That I am Mother Nature so please don't fool with me, Take in a lovely sunset, appreciate blue skies, Remember human hands destroy then it's too late for sights, When all that I loaned you is ground into the dust Because you did not heed me well, you all betrayed my trust.
What does DFW stand for?
DFW stands for Don't Fool With
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DFW
We have 50 other meanings of DFW in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Designed for Winter (Canada)
- Diagnostics for Windows (software)
- Diamond-Fist Werny (band)
- Dielectric Filled Waveguide
- Diesel Fresh Water cooling
- Diffusion Welding
- Disk File Write
- Division for Women (various locations)
- Doesn't Freaking Work (polite form)
- Down For Whatever (song by Pretty Young Things)
- Downtown Fort Worth (Texas)
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Dubai Fashion Week (United Arab Emirates)
- Dutch Filmworks (est. 1998; Netherlands)
- Duty Free World (UK)
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport (Texas)
- Dallas Fort Worth Auto Auction (Texas)
- Dallas-Fort Worth Arlington (Texas)
- Defence Force Welfare Association (Kingston, ACT, Australia; formerly known as the Regular Defence Force Welfare Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said, 'If a preacher can't tell a joke, don't fool with him "cause he can't preach either.
Don't fool, don't fool, don't fool with the cool cuz the cool don't fool with you.