Don't Call Us, We'll Call You The Butterfinger Marketing Team will now review the hundreds of applicants' resumes, cover letters, social media prowess and technical skills to find FUNterns in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Chicago and New York.
What does DCUWCY stand for?
DCUWCY stands for Don't Call Us, We'll Call You
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- District Courts of the United States
- Davidson County United Soccer Association (Lexington, NC)
- Deutsche Cricket Umpires and Scorers Association (Germany)
- Distribution Connection and Use of System Agreement (est. 2006; electricity distribution contract; UK)
- Dublin City University Students Union (Ireland)
- Design, Code and Unit Test (software development)
- Direct Coupled Unipolar Transistor Logic
- Dooly-Crisp Unified Transportation System (Georgia)
- Dartmouth Club of the Upper Valley (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Davie County United Way (Mocksville, NC)
- Data Center Virtualization
- Defenders Council of Vermont
- Defense Combat Value
- Délégué Commercial Virtuel (French: Virtual Trade Commissioner; Canada)
- Delta Club Valais (Swiss hang gliding club)
- Demand Controlled Ventilation (HVAC)
- Dense Core Vesicle (cell population classification)
- Depósito Central de Valores SA (Chile national securities depository)
- Design Configuration and Verification
- Desktop Cloud Visualization (software; NICE; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, said: "Companies need to wise up to the fact that their don't call us, we'll call you policy is detrimental to their reputation and trade.
Don't call us, we'll call you The first signals that 1985 would be the IRS's worst year ever came from Philadelphia, home to one of the agency's ten regional service centers.