Don't believe everything you read in the media, these militants have a very effective and well-funded media operation; and the Bahraini government's media responses tend to be clumsy, incompetent and usually too late
What does DBEYR stand for?
DBEYR stands for Don't Believe Everything You Read
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Date-Based Export Scheme (UK)
- Delta Branch Experiment Station (Mississippi State University; Stoneville, MS)
- Department of Building & Engineering Services (various locations)
- Double Branch Elementary School (Wesley Chapel, FL)
- Data Base of Public Expressed Sequence Tag
- Dena Bank Employees Union (India)
- Département de Biologie et Écologie Végétale (French: Department of Plant Biology and Ecology; Madagascar)
- Digonnet Bécheras Espace Vert (French: Beaker Digonnet Grounds)
- Despatch Payable Both Ends, Working Time Saved (shipping)
- Data Base Extracted
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still, you can't beat Wikipedia for its scope and overall usefulness, provided that you don't believe everything you read and that you confirm important information elsewhere.
So I'd say to anyone surprised that as a northerner I don't suffer from chronic obesity, breathing difficulties and a smoker's cough: don't believe everything you read.
Over-priced and over-hyped, don't believe everything you read about organic food.
Don't believe everything you read in the papers - particularly the gloom-mongering variety.
Remember: don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia.
Byline: Nick Peet DON'T believe everything you read in Print.
And don't believe everything you read in diet books, which are rarely based on solid evidence.