Key technical features in the latest version of Domino include: -- Domino Off-Line Services add off-line capability to any Domino application, enabling Domino features such as collaborative, security, and replication services to be accessed from a Web browser, ensuring full functionality even when disconnected from the network.
What does DOLS stand for?
DOLS stands for Domino Off-Line Services (Lotus/IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOLS
We have 1 other meaning of DOLS in our Acronym Attic
- decentralized object location and routing
- Department of Land and Registration
- Department of Land Resources (India)
- Diocese of Little Rock (Little Rock, AR)
- Distributed Object Location and Routing
- Detection Of Laser, Radar, And Millimeter
- Department of Land Reform and Management (Nepal)
- Department of Labor Secretary (US Department of Labor)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (UK)
- Directory of Laboratory Services
- Dynamic Ordinary Least Squares
- Department of Labour and Social Affairs (Gondar, Ethiopia)
- Digital Output LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) Signal Conditioner
- Dropping Off Last Sea Pilot (Norway; maritime)
- Directional Optimized Link-State Routing
- Date Of Last Transaction
- Director of Learning and Teaching (UK)
- Director of Learning Technology (humor)
- Distributed Online Transaction Processing
- Double Outlet Left Ventricle (medical condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Domino Off-Line Services (DOLS) and the integration of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes/Domino using standards based OLE (Object Linking & Embedding) technology.
The upcoming release of iNotes includes Domino Off-Line Services and iNotes Access for Microsoft Outlook.