PARIS (TAP) - A judge in France has rejected a lawsuit filed by Dominique Strauss-Kahn which sought to stop the publication of a book written by a former lover.
What does DSK stand for?
DSK stands for Dominique Strauss-Kahn (French Finance Minister 1997-99)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DSK
We have 39 other meanings of DSK in our Acronym Attic
- Département des Sciences Juridiques et Économiques
- Desert Storm Justice Foundation
- Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
- Diocese de Saint Jean Longueuil (Montreal, Canada)
- Diversity and Social Justice Project (Hamilton University; Clinton, New York)
- Deep South Jewish Voice
- Azerbaijan State Statistics Committee
- Deutsche Steinkohle AG
- Divine Swag Krew
- Downstream Keyer
- DSP Starter Kit (Texas Instruments)
- Dvorak Standard Keyboard
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Biokemi (Danish Society of Clinical Biochemistry)
- Data Sources Knowledge Base
- DS Kulkarni Developers Limited (Pune, India)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Farmakologi (Danish: Danish Society for Clinical Pharmacology)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Fysiologi og Nuklearmedicin (Denmark)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Immunologi (Danish Society for Immunology)
- Data Stream Kernel Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn and the hotel maid who accused him of attempting to rape her have agreed to a settlement.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn and his wife Anne Sinclair will sue French celebrity magazine Closer for invading their privacy by publishing a story claiming they have separated.
Summary: La journaliste Anne Sinclair et son epoux Dominique Strauss-Kahn vont "saisir la justice" pour faire "cesser ou condamner" toute atteinte au "secret de l'instruction", a "la presomption d'innocence" et a leur "vie privee", ont annonce hier lundi leurs avocats.
FORMER International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was yesterday freed from house arrest on bail.
FORMER International Monetary Fund leader Dominique Strauss-Kahn has been released from house arrest by a New York judge.
FORMER International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn walked out of court freed from house arrest yesterday after prosecutors said doubts had been raised over the credibility of the hotel maid accusing him of sexual assault.
FORMER International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn walked out of court freed from house arrest after prosecutors raised doubts over the credibility of the hotel maid accusing him of sexual assault.