The Domini Social Equity Fund is now part of Providence, R.
What does DSEF stand for?
DSEF stands for Domini Social Equity Fund (USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSEF
We have 6 other meanings of DSEF in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (Sony)
- Directory Server Enterprise Edition (software; Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
- Distant Master Program in Sustainable Energy Engineering (Sweden)
- Distributed Software Engineering Environment
- Domain Software Engineering Environment
- Department of Slavic and East European Languages and Literatures (Ohio State University)
- Distributed Simulation Engineering and Execution Process (IEEE)
- Deutsche Stiftung Edelsteinforschung (German: German Foundation for Gemstone Research)
- Diplôme Supérieur d'Etudes Françaises (French: Advanced Diploma in French Studies)
- Direct Selling Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Dove Self-Esteem Fund (Dove Campaign for Real Beauty)
- Dover-Sherborn Education Fund (Dover, MA)
- Dual-Surface Electric Field Integral Equation
- Da Silva Entreprise Générale (French general contractor)
- Dan Sandys Entertainment Group (Maryland)
- Data Segment (assembly language directive)
- Defense Systems and Electronics Group
- Defense Systems Evaluation Group
- Department of Social and Economic Geography (Lund University; Sweden)
- Digital Signage Experts Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his paper, Geczy argues that by putting 44% of your money into AHA Diversified Equity I Fund (AHDEX), 31% into Domini Social Equity Fund (DSEFX), 19% into Citizens Core Growth Standard Fund (WAIDX), 3% into Columbia Young Investor A Fund (LYIAX), and 3% into Thrivent Large Cap Stock A Fund (AALGX), you can reasonably mimic the Vanguard Total Stock Market Index fund (a non-SRI fund), with virtually the same returns.
Her personal experience investing through the Domini Social Equity Fund led her to recommend that the congregation follow similar socially and environmentally responsible criteria for investing its endowment funds.
For aggressive, long-term investors (those looking for the highest possible returns, who can handle the ups and downs of the market) the Domini Social Equity Fund and Citizens Trust Index Fund stand out.
NEW YORK -- Domini Social Investments announced today that the Domini Social Equity Fund (Nasdaq: DSEFX) ranked in the top 10% of its peer group for the 1-year and 3-year periods ended March 31, 2011.
The DSI 400 is the benchmark for the Domini Social Equity Fund (Nasdaq: DSEFX) which currently manages over $1.
firm known for the Domini Social Equity Fund, tracks the performance of companies that pass multiple social screens.
DETROIT -- Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE Chooses Michigan for 2010 Competition Events (January 12, 2010 01:30 PM) Source: Progressive NEW YORK -- Domini Social Equity Fund Outperforms S&P 500 by 9% in 2009 (January 12, 2010 10:00 AM) Source: Domini Social Investments HAWTHORNE, Calif.