60, 67) Dominant Optic Atrophy Dominant optic atrophy (DOA) is a hereditary disease.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Dominant Optic Atrophy (ophthalmology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Dispatch of Army (gaming)
- Disposizioni Organizzative Annuali (Italian: Annual Organizational Provisions)
- Distributed Objects and Applications
- District Officers Association
- Division of Administration
- Division of Aviation (various locations)
- Dogbert Outplacement Agency (Dilbert)
- Dogs on Acid (dance music forum)
- Domain Operational Architecture
- Domaine de l'Angoisse (French: Domain of Anguish)