In Taiwan, the company is also adding the number of stores to cash in on the domestic water heater market estimated at NT$1.
What does DWH stand for?
DWH stands for Domestic Water Heater
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DWH
We have 15 other meanings of DWH in our Acronym Attic
- Drinking Water Ground Water
- Data Warehouse
- David Ward Hypnosis
- David Wilson Homes
- Deepwater Horizon (oil rig)
- Destination Weddings & Honeymoons (magazine)
- Die with Honor (game)
- DISA WESTHEM
- Dog Will Hunt (band)
- Doubtful Will Hold (fire service)
- During Working Hours
- Don't Worry, Have a Homebrew
- Displaced Workers Health Benefits Program
- Deep Water High Capacity
- Distributed Water-Heat Coupled Model
- Duane Waters Health Center (Michigan Department of Corrections; Jackson, MI)
- Dubai World Hospitality Championship (Dubai; United Arab Emirates)
- Domestic Workers Home Care Center
- Deutsche Welthungerhilfe
Samples in periodicals archive:
The desuperheater, or supplemental heat exchanger, transfers excess heat from the GSHP compressor to water in the domestic water heater (DWH) tank, improving its efficiency.
Large, domestic water heaters typically have thermostats with temperatures indicated on the dials, whereas small heaters do not.