The recipients, which include Community Action Project of Tulsa County, Domestic Violence Intervention Services, Inc.
What does DVIS stand for?
DVIS stands for Domestic Violence Intervention Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVIS
We have 7 other meanings of DVIS in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention Program
- Digital Video Image Quality and Perceptual Coding
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report
- Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (Philadelphia)
- Domestic Violence and Incest Resource Centre (Victoria Australia)
- Domestic Violence Integrated Response Project (UK)
- Domestic Violence Intervention Response Team (Australia)
- Defense Vision Information System
- Digital Voice Intercom System
- Digital Voice Intercommunications System
- Defense Visual Information Steering Committee
- Defense Visual Information School
- Digital Vision Touch
- Digital Vertical Interval Time Code
- Domestic Violence Intervention Training Institute (Non-Violence Alliance)
- Digital Video Imagery Transmission System (US DoD)
- Direct Vision Internal Urethrotomy
- Damasco Velluto Jeans (Italy)
- Death Valley Jim
- Death Valley Junction (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she serves on the board for non-profit organizations, Domestic Violence Intervention Services and Oklahoma Society to Prevent Blindness.
Ewing also has held board positions with Parent Child Center and Domestic Violence Intervention Services.