The training is being provided through the Domestic Preparedness Equipment Technical Assistance Program (DPETAP), a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsored assistance program.
What does DPETAP stand for?
DPETAP stands for Domestic Preparedness Equipment Technical Assistance Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Doctoral Program in Economics and Statistics (Free University of Brussels; Belgium)
- Document de Politique Économique et Social (French: Document Economic and Social Policy; Senegal)
- Defense Product Engineering Services Office
- Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- Design Project Estimation Tool (engineering)
- Diesel-Powered Equipment Technology (college course)
- Direction de la Prospective, des Expertises et des Technologies (French: Directorate of Forecasting, Expertise and Technology)
- Division of Professional Education and Training (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Durham Palestine Educational Trust (Durham, England, UK)
- Dynamic Positron Emission Tomography
- Dodge Pilothouse Era Truck Club of America
- Direction du Programme Élargi de Vaccination (French: Direction of the Expanded Program on Immunization; Canada)
- Dabalarovhiwa Patriotic Front (South Africa)
- Daniel Pearl Foundation
- Dansk Petanque Forbund
- Data Path Function
- Database Partition Feature (data storage)
- Davis Phinney Foundation (Boulder, CO)
- Days Post Fertilization
- Deadly Physical Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
In support of this effort, GP operates the Domestic Preparedness Equipment Technical Assistance Program (DPETAP), the training portion of the joint DHS/DOE Homeland Defense Equipment Reuse Program (HDER) and the Quality Assurance Inspection component of the ODP Prepositioned Equipment Program (PEP).
In support of DHS' recently initiated UASI, which provides priority funding and support to 30 of the nation's jurisdictions with the highest levels of risk, GP has been awarded additional funding to increase the capacity of the Domestic Preparedness Equipment Technical Assistance Program (DPETAP).